So... You are truly, madly, deeply in love with someone. You're now experiencing the feeling of so much joy and unexplained happiness to be with the LOVE of your LIFE.
But where will this relationship go if some things dwell into wrong places... create chaos instead of worthwhile memories?
We all must learn somehow. If you are currently involved with someone, be cautious about some signs of an unhealthy relationship. These are indications that you love in the wrong way:
- Your heart is more perceptive than your mind. The senses are being blocked by an overwhelming emotion.You can be blind, deaf and mute. You are solely focused to one person and you are insensitive to others who need your utmost care and attention. You don't seem to listen and communicate effectively. The only word you know is LOVE and the only action you want to do is expecting things to unfold as you wish. This should not be the case. Your mind should be the ARMOR that shields your body because it protects the HEART from being struck by pain.
- Your world seems to revolve around this person that you almost forget your life's priorities. There are more to life than just offering your precious time to only one person and ignoring your responsibility as a productive member of society. The world is an expanse of opportunities to explore and keeping one self in one corner and breathing the same air is boring. It's always better to be INDEPENDENT and FREE.
- Your fantasy is overpowering reality. Wake up!! Love is not always a bed of roses. It's not always a fairy tale with happy ending. It may be the greatest gift of sharing one self to another but if you cannot handle it properly... it's too fragile that once it's broken... it may break you into pieces as well. That would be traumatic. Don't ever be in loved with love. You may only be drowning yourself in oblivion.
- Your obsession can kill your own sanity. A painful trial in a relationship can make an intelligent mind to lose good judgement. If one is being enslaved by love... nothing can come between... not even death. Some commit crimes of passion or senseless suicide. There are reasons why things happened so one should keep a healthy mind to think positively. Never let failures control you.
- Your love is more than what you have to give. Loving yourself seems to be flowing down the drain. You are selflessly devoted and dependently involved that you never mind having low esteem... full of insecurities. Never give your ALL... leave something for yourself.
- Your trust is not 100 percent but your doubts are over-the top. How can you make a relationship work if you lack faith in your partner? Every time you see and feel something that's unusual, your apprehensions go wild as if every word that comes out is a BIG LIE! If you don't change... you will truly mess up and the relationship will eventually lead to an untimely separation.
Are these the reasons why our HEAD should be higher than our HEART? We are blessed with both body parts to balance our decisions in life. We have to be rational to express our emotions yet we also have to be firm to make our stand. AVOID these negative traits to have a LOVE EVERLASTING